Reference form and Guidance
We have produced the following publications:
- Guide to the Additional Support Needs Tribunals for Scotland
- Reference form (this is the form you should complete and send to us)
- Easyread version of Guide to the Additional Support Needs Tribunals for Scotland
- User's Guide to Disability Discrimination Claims
- Disability Discrimination Claim Form
In addition to these publications, we have produced a short DVD which gives a brief introduction to the Additional Support Needs Tribunals for Scotland. It contains an overview of the Tribunal system and a question and answer section which unravels some of the terms we use and gives a broad idea about what happens at a hearing.
Copies of the above publications, in hard copy and in other formats or languages can also be requested by contacting our helpline on 0845 120 2906.